July 25, 2008

Surprise, Surprise

Tricia Rose Burt - Be Fruitful and Multiply
July 25 - August 23, 2008 - Copley Society of Art

So yes, the Copley Society of Art surprised me on the spaces they have (three that is), and the work. One gallery exhibit that starts today that popped out at me was of Tricia Rose Burt. She has a collection titled Be Fruitful and Multiply, which is displaying three types of her work. Graphite on paper, gouache on paper on panel, and my favorite her unique photocopy prints, which I would easily take four of if I had that cash floating around. Tricia was kind enough to reply to an email, and said she will be having an artist talk on July 31st, at 6pm, which I insist you attend.

1 comment:

buy zenegra 100 mg online said...

Zenegra 100mg is used to treat adult men with erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence. this inability of men to attain and maintain an erect penis with sufficient rigidity to allow sexual intercourse.