July 25, 2008

Ratatat, Only $20!

Ratatat
September 29, 2008 - Paradise Rock Club

Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this, seeing I have yet to get myself tickets, but Ratatat is coming and why the hell have you not gotten tickets. September 29th, they will be taking the Paradise hostage. Tickets have been on sale, but you should be worried about them selling out, thats why I am telling you now. Tickets are a cool 20 bucks. Also a couple other good tickets which went on sale recently is Jamie Lidell as well as Lotus which both are also playing at the Paradise Rock Club on different nights.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right boy! We're going. Jaimie Lidell is going to be ill too.

Asian Dan said...

See you there!!

Greyleaf said...

count me in. you beat me to this post by the way...

buy tadalista 60 mg online said...

tadalafil 60 mg is used to treat male sexual function problems impotence or erectile dysfunction. it works by relaxing muscles improving the quality of blood flow to particular areas of the body.