July 16, 2008

July Typography

Typography
July 1 - 31, 2008 - Lumen Eclipse

My new favorite "gallery", Lumen Eclipse, continues to make me all fuzzy inside. They even have their own myspace, come on, that means something to someone (not myself). They are a gallery using outdoor video displays, social venues and our favorite, the world wide web to spread the great world of motion arts/graphics. We are already on the back swing of July, but we had to tell you about their online collection for this month, which is... Typography! All eight videos displays great uses of type and I encourage you to watch. Did I mention, they would love to get videos by you.

1 comment:

buy topamac 100 mg online said...

The term type is used generally to mean letters and other characters assembled into pages for printing or other means of reproduction. it refers to the rules and conventions that dictate the assembling or composition of type into aesthetically appealing and legible pages.