March 25, 2008

Poppin' My Fucking Mind

ABC-3D / Moby Dick Pop-up Books
Videos





Pop-up books are all I am thinking about lately, as I have to create one of my own for my Artists Books course. Then of course I run into a great pop-up book video which shows the ABC's. Trust me even making the G in the video is extremely tricky as I tried making one the other day. After watching this I searched one of the best pop-up book artist in the country by the name of Sam Ita. I worked along side of him last summer in LA. He went to Pratt for Graphic Design, but now he is a pop-up artist, and making insane books such as the second video above. He is a quiet guy, but he speaks best through pop-up. His books are sold nation wide. Damn impressive. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Henry Robinson said...

Supatret 0.1% Aqueous Gel is a type of nutrient A that is utilized to treat skin inflammation which shows up as spots or pimples all over, chest, or back. It additionally assists with smoothing rough facial skin and diminishing fine wrinkles on the skin. It is encouraged, not to have any waxing or laser medicines during treatment.