August 20, 2008

Wu-Tang!

Rza
August 28, 2008 - Middle East Club
I've been waiting a long time to post as my first blog on The Struggling Blogger, but I guess I just wanted it to be special. When I heard Rza (aka Bobby Digital) was coming to Boston, I figured there really wouldn't be a better introduction than this. So, without further ado... Rza, of the Wu-Tang Clan, is playing at the Middle East in a week. To be honest, the entire group is a bit over the hill, and their performances at Rock the Bells have been almost comical, but I can't help but have faith in my first love. Plus, Rza's always had his shit together, he did the soundtracks for Kill Bill Vol. 1, Ghost Dog, and Afro Samurai, and he was recently IN American Gangster. If you're still not convinced, or you're just still mourning about the passing of ODB, go listen to You Can't Stop Me Now.

No comments: