August 20, 2008

ICA, I've Missed You

Nicholas Hlobo - Momentum 11
July 30 - October 26, 2008 - ICA Boston

If I don't get my ass down to the ICA in Boston soon I am going to scream. What I really need to do is go tomorrow night or an upcoming Thursday, because time is running out, and while I still need to see the hyped Anish Kapoor show, as well as the Street Level show, which most likely I could get plenty of shit for, the new Nicholas Hlobo show is here.

My master plan is to hit not two, but three birds with one stone. On top of the two must go shows, the newest Nicholas Hlobo show, while his work scares me a bit, it intrigues me as well, as he just loves to make those huge phallic shapes of who knows what. What I am trying to say, if you are like me, you need to get to these shows which most end in October. So take one your last summer weekend afternoons, or if your a student a Thursday evening, and make your way to the ICA, because by now it's an order.

2 comments:

buy malegra pro online said...

malegra pro 100 mg is used to treat male sexual function problems impotence or erectile dysfunction. In combination with sexual stimulation, it works by improving blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.

sildenafil 100mg said...

caverta 100 is used to treat male sexual function problems impotence. In combination with sexual stimulation works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection. it is used to treat high blood pressure of routes current in the lungs and right side of the heart