April 9, 2008

New England and Cool, in the same Sentence!

New England Survey
March 28 - May 11, 2008 - Photographic Resource Center & BU



I know, I know, when you think New England photography you think landscapes with a windmill, beaches, or landmarks of the city we all know already, Boston, but this gallery is different. The Photographic Resource Center & Boston University started a show on March 28th with some great photography, that even interests myself. The work is a big, with pieces at 30X30 to 40X50s. The show has work from all New England states, and if you don't know how many states there are in New England, its six. Barbara Bosworth, Jonathan Sharlin, Tanja Alexia Hollander, Janet L. Pritchard, Thad Russell and Paul Taylor will be those six names showing. And yes, I knew how many states were in New England before reading about this show. I encourage you to go. Checkout More!

No comments: