October 7, 2008

Gubicza at SOWA

Zooguu by The Sweetest Pea
Affordable Local Art

Saw my old typography teacher Jen Gubicza down at the SOWA Open Market this past weekend. I thought she moved to Brooklyn. I guess she did, but she still takes every chance to sell her little handmade stuffed animals. I know they used to sell iPod case monsters, but she didn't have any on her table this past Sunday. I believe she'll be back in SOWA this Sunday, but don't quote me. Great chance to get down to one of the last SOWA Open Market's of the year. I will be making my third trip this Sunday. Also checkout SweetestPea.com

2 comments:

Jen (zooguu) said...

It was nice to see you guys at the SoWA market! We did indeed move to Brooklyn, but come up to Boston quite a bit. The next time I'll be there is Sunday, Oct 26. It's a Halloween themed market and all the vendors will be dressed in costumes. It should be a good time. I'll be sure to have some monster ipod cozies - thanks for the reminder.

buy raloxifene online said...

ralista 60 mg Tablet is a medicine used in the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women. It helps in preventing bone loss that can develop in women after menopause. It makes the bone stronger and lowers the risk of fractures.