September 5, 2008

One Last Mind Fuck

Anish Kapoor - Past, Present, Future
Ending September 7, 2008 - ICA Boston

Yesterday I finally made it to the ICA to see the Anish Kapoor show, and was I lucky enough see it on the last few days the show is up and, on the last free Thursday night for this showing. What Kapoor does with his work, it fuck with you, making you look like an idiot, and wanting two Advil after your finished. Is it worth it, of course. It ends this Sunday, and I am planning my second trip in only a few days. Heres a youtube video of the showing, you can't experience it as if you were really there. Missing this show would be devastating, and I'll kick you later.

1 comment:

buy tadalafil 20 mg online said...

forzest 20mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction benign prostatic hyperplasia. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to keep a formidable standing penis suitable for sexual activity. it may be taken on an vacant belly or with a meal.