June 15, 2008

Free AIGA Journal Release Party!

Annual Meeting and Journal Release Party
June 19, 2008 - Cloud Place


Now this I really reccomend! AIGA of Boston is having their Annual Meeting as well as their Journal Release Party which is hot off the press. Sean Adams of Adams Morioka with be speaking of his mistakes and habits, and the fear of failure and criticism that we all experience in the world of design. I best remember his companies work from the product below I received over a year ago at the speaking of the art director from Target. I use it all the time, which supplies any designer with measurements and tools they need in everyday designing. This event goes from 6:30 to 8:30 and it is FREE and open to all, so you must go! I will be trying my hardest to go for sure!

1 comment:

buy vermact 6 mg online said...

ivermectin 6 mg is used to treat infections in the body that are caused by certain parasites. In people with weakened defense immune systems, curing roundworm infections can reduce the risk of developing a severe or life-threatening infection.